Custom Birthday Cube
Please fill out and submit this form:
Information for our reference:
- Additional Designs
Hi there - thank you to your purchase! :))
This step should take 10-20 minutes. Please take your time, don't rush, breathe; we want to get this right. If you have a question, text or email it to me (if I'm not on the Live Chat).
Hope you'll enjoy this process as much as I do!
A couple things to keep in mind:
1. The first layout proof will be in your inbox by tomorrow morning.
2. You have tree rounds of edits.
3. Want to see a side engraved? You can! It is complimentary for one side.
4. Production begins only after the layout is approved.
5. You will receive the photographs of the finished cube(s) before it is mailed.
6. If in doubt, text me! :)
*This is your reference template, you will be able to change it almost completely. Any side can be replaced with an image, a quote, parents', and siblings' names.
You can replace any side with a poem, a quote or an image.
Note: You can replace any side with a poem, a quote or an image.
1.Two tiny feet, That wave in the air…Two tiny hands, That tug at your hair… And an adorable little face, A bundle of joy to love and embrace.
2.Precious one, So small, So sweet Dancing in on angel feet Straight from Heaven’s brightest star What a miracle you are!
3. Tiny fingers, tiny toes, Little itty bitty clothes. Teddy bears and smiles of joy, We love you so much, Tiny bundle of joy!
4. Sometimes, the smallest things take the most room in your heart. – A. A. Milne "Winnie the Pooh"
5. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you! – Dr. Seuss
6. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who matter don’t mind, and those who mind don’t matter. – Dr. Seuss
7. Oh the places you’ll go! – Dr. Seuss
8 . You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – A. A. Milne "Winnie the Pooh"
9. And the Child grew and became strong in spirit, filled with wisdom; and the grace of God was upon Him. Luke 2:40
10. Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. Psalm 127:3
11. I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart... Jeremiah 1:5
12. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father... James 1:17